- F.A.Q.'s -
What style of tattoos
do you do?
- Full Color, Neo-Traditional / New-School style tattoos.
I also enjoy Black&Grey, Script - Lettering, & stipple / black work.
What would your ideal
client be like?
- A relaxed client who is interested in a custom tattoo and has an open mind towards design & artistic freedom.
Flexibility with scheduling appointments & sitting well for longer periods of time are both a big plus!
How do I make
How long will my
- This depends on the amount of detail, overall size of the project, & it's positioning on the body.
How well the client sits also plays a role in the time factor.
How much will my
- $150 per hour.
Do I need a deposit to
make an appointment?
- Yes! A deposit of $100 is due @ the time of scheduling the appointment.
The deposit is non-refundable & will come off the total price of your tattoo once completed.
When can I get tattooed?
- Most clients can expect a 1-3 months wait period.
Is this something you
- Normally, if the tattoo is in my style; then YES, of course!
Tattoos are only turned down if they are in a different direction than my current realm of expertise ; in which case another artist will be recommended.
When will I receive a
- Typical response rate is 7-10 days.
I never received a
- Please re-email, it happens.
When are you coming
to my town?
- Hopefully soon!
Give me a shout & let me know to come to your town ASAP!
Can you rework this tattoo
I got from another artist?
- No, I do not take on reworks.
But, if you would like a new tattoo in a fresh area of skin, please fill out the
Tattoo Form listed here!
Can you cover this
tattoo for me?
- That depends .
Cover-ups rely on many other factors in order to work. Like, how dark the previous tattoo is, or how well it has or hasn't aged...
Some cover-ups call for Laser Tattoo Removal to be covered properly.
The client must be flexible enough with their idea to cover the previous tattoo & bare the best results possible.
The client will be advised the best plan of action based on the inquiry.
What is your touch-up
-If a client has experienced minor issues during the healing process:
the tattoo can be touched up @ a flat-rate discussed between artist & client.
Issues caused by poor healing techniques are not applicable under the touch-up policy and are re-worked @ $150 an hour.